Windows 7 has been the best operating system since its popularity for the amount of users all around the world among all other system. From March 2014 until January 2015, statistics show about half of overall windows users use windows 7.
Windows Statisctic Users
For all people who like to use windows 7, I have experienced some best way to operate it. Sometimes you need this so that you do not have to move your hands to use your mouse. These all some of the useful shortcuts if you want to use your computer effectively using windows 7 :
1. If you want to leave your desk for awhile, you can press Windows button + L. It will put your laptop on the ‘locked mode’ suddenly. You save your time without using mouse pad.
2. When you want to find some documents or see other things in your laptop, you will firstly open the explorer, and open ‘My Computer’. To get a shortcut, just press Windows + E.
3. Your boss is coming when you are playing games in your pc. Don’t worry, just press Windows+D, Desktop screen will save you 😀
4. If you want to find a recorder application in windows, you can do it in shortcut by pressing Windows+R, then type psr.exe. Enter. Tadaaa… Start recording !
5. You can see a cool stuff when you press Windows +R and type osk. Enter. and yess. Virtual keyboard !
6. If you find your object in the screen (either a picture or sentences) very small to you, you can adjust it by pressing Windows + ‘+’ or ‘-‘ (zoom in or zoom out).
7. During surfing on the internet, you can switch your tab by pressing Ctrl + Tab. This will be useful if you have a lot of things to do (googling, literature research, downloading, etc.)
8. I know you can press Windows button to open ‘Start’ program. Other way to do it is by pressing Ctrl+Esc.
So there are some of the ways the best and the effective one to operate windows 7 that I have found. Hopefully it will be useful for you.